Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Intravenous Technology

Here we all are, fiddling with technology, not focused on one another, or awaiting the new technology to hit stores. A lot of us can't wait for the iphone 37 to come out with its newly integrated french fry cutter and lobotomy function. I know I have fallen prey to time-wasting Skeeball apps, time I could have spent better with someone I care about or finishing one of my projects.  In the grand scheme of things, what is the point of all this technology? Why do we play Wii Bowling when we could have more fun with friends at a bowling ally? Why do we insist on creating digital farms when we complain about making our own beds? I think, in terms of Terminator, the machines are winning. So I ask, What are we doing to stop them?

Just Remember: It's ok to use tech if it helps make your life simple, just don't let it get in the way of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment