Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Attempting to Right a Wrong

All of time and space at my finger tips. The question becomes What do I do first? I could go back and try to get together with a lost love. I could go back and see the best concerts or meet the greatest people of all time. Instead, I chose to do something rather heroic: I went back in time to meet Taylor Swift's parents...so I could prevent her from being born.

For a while, her parents could only focus on this whole time-travel-orb thing...mostly because it isn't kosher to walk out of a time sphere ass naked. But, when they finally got settled in and I got my clothes back on and they were willing to listen to me, they were focused on how much money their daughter would make. I took a moment to play them one of the albums their daughter would record which I stole before I left. While her mother loved it, her father decided to drink heavily. If that didn't stop it, alcohol poisoning sure would.



Jumping back into the Time Sphere, I rode a few years into the future. It would seem nothing changed. The monster was still born and it cooed horrible tunes from its wretched sound hole. I saved no one from her future wretchedness.

I wanted nothing good or her. Not success. Not glory. Not happiness. It was then I realized that her music was all about how she wasn't happy with men and I decided create the perfect man for her, one that wouldn't hurt her, leading to her creating shitty music. I rode the Time Sphere head long into the future, compiling an automaton from various pieces of tech. The Mechanical Man was perfect in every way except for that it was too realistic.  When I sent him back he would go on to disappoint her over and over again until, well, I guess what I'm saying is...I created Taylor Swift.

Sorry guys.

Just Remember: We can't always get what we want. Again, I'm terribly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment