Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Walternates and Fauxlivias

In an alternate dimension, everything could be different based off of slight changes, perhaps anything determined by coin flips ended up the other way. That sounds like an interesting chance...too interesting not to pass up. I have recently come in contact with a bit of code that will allow me to jump around time to any point I wish. There is a chance to right previous mistakes, undo the past, steal anything I ever wanted. Much like Superman, I can use this for good or evil. I don't think it matters which, but I will use it to go wherever I want.

The only thing left to decide is whether I bounce around all of time and existence or travel to different parts of my timeline.

Just Remember: When life hands you lemons, get in the damn time sphere you stupid idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment